Before applying for a grant, review our grant application guidelines and requirements.
- Applications will be accepted from November 1, 2017 - February 4, 2018.
- Complete a grant application online by clicking the button below. Mailed, emailed, or faxed applications will not be accepted or considered.
- Attach the following documents to your online application:
- Organizational Diversity Chart (Excel Document)
- Organizational Budget Template (Excel Document)
- Project Budget Template (Excel Document)
- Project Budget Template-Example (PDF Document)
- Board Roster (Excel Document)
- Median Family Income (PDF Document)
- Submit a complete online proposal packet with all required attachments and narrative by February 4, 2018 at 11:59pm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a previous grant recipient and need to complete the evaluation for your previous grant award, you can do so online. This must be completed before you can be considered for a grant during this funding cycle or any future funding cycles.